Unmechanical   (2011)

Game: Unmechanical
Engine: Unreal Engine 3
Assets used: Mostly my own models, some by other team members
Timeframe: 6 Months

As part of the transition from student project to full product, I joined my classmates
who had been working on Unmechanical, a very nice little indie puzzle platformer,
to help out in making it a full commercial product.

My work in Unmechanical was primarily modeling, level art/detailing/lighting,
and creating materials/shaders. I also did some minor design and animation.
I also did the second part of the intro scene, where I made the the environments
and worked with timing and camera animation.

The game is now available on Steam right here!